View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Totally agree. I love these group of players, I really do. And I wish it could of worked out. But this Mavs squad as a unit had its chance. They should of won the title, but it just didn't happen vs. the Heat. And last year the Mavs just ran into the hottest team on the planet, who just so happened to match up with them extremely well.

Will all these teams getting better around us, we've got to make a move. Got too. Like D Lord said, the landscape is changing in the West, we can't stand still and hope for the best anymore. I realize Avery likes this team, but there are ways to keep the core of this group together while also solidifying other facets of this club.