View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #36
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
if Dallas could make both the trade moves that DLord suggested without having to get into the KVH stuff, then they would need to make one more move, but it would be painful.

Diop, JHo, and KVH to Indy for JO.

Indy gets a defensive center, a budding star, and cap relief.
Dallas finishes the make-over.

Dallas lineup then.

Harris, Lowry, JJB
Miller, Jones, Hassell
Maggette, Stack
Dirk, Bass
JO, Damp

They could go big, small, or any other way, and score inside or outside, and still be descent defensively. They could run, or slow it down. Play inside out, or slash.

If you could be lucky enough that JHO + KVH = JO instead of having to include Diop, all the better. Match-ups just got massively sweeter. Against LA, Damp/Bynum, Dirk/Gasol, JO or Bass/Odom. You still have Hassell and Jones for Kobe. They have no one to guard Devin, because Fisher and Farmar can't. Phoenix, Dallas would have Damp/Shaq, JO/Amare, Dirk or Bass/Diaw or Hill, Maggs or Miller on Bell (I like this), Devin on Nash/Barbosa.
Dallas/SA -- Dallas just matches up too well with SA, I'm not going to type it out.

I like JHo, but if he and KVH could get an inside force......Dallas would be smart to make the trade. Somehow I bet Indy would want Harris as well though, and that would be a deal breaker for me.

Josh Howard = Healthy
Jermaine Oniel = Never Healthy
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote