View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 03:26 AM   #403
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxsuns
And fellas, word is that Shaq's debut will be against you guys next thursday. Should be a good one. Shaq guarding Damp/Diop. Amare and Dirk guarding each other. Can't wait.
This will be interesting to see how this game is coached. I seriously doubt we'll see much of Dirk and Amare guarding each other. I imagine we'll probably see Bass play a lot of minutes and guarding Amare for most of the game. Diaw and Dirk will probably guard each other. I wonder though, where does that leave Howard? Howard will probably see a lot of minutes at 2. (That is if Avery's smart, which I'm confident he isn't. We'll probably see a lot of Dirk guarding Shaq)
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote