View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 02:28 PM   #235
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
The thing is, if that's the only offer on the table, I make that deal if I am the Memphis GM. It immediately clears up cap room if you are the Memphis GM so that you can start rebuilding for the future. I don't see any point keeping a highly paid star on your team if you are at the bottom of the league and not looking to compete any time soon.

The real problem is that I can't believe Memphis couldn't have gotten a better offer than Kwame Brown and Javaris Crittendon.

But they clear cap room up for next season like you stated. I guess we could argue whether or not they could've cleared cap space as well as get a young talented player in return but was that deal on the table?

Quote:
he bulls had a better deal to offer.. chris wallace is full of sh-t
What deal did the Bulls offer?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote