View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #237
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylive321
MVN writer Michael Montgomery wrote that the Bulls offered a choice of any three of the following five players, Ben Gordon, Andres Nocioni, Joekim Noah, Tyrus Thomas, or Thabo Sefolosha for Gasol and was disappointed that it wasn’t enough.
It comes down to salary cap space though. If the Grizz wanted to clear cap space to my knowledge none of those guys do that. I know Gordon and Nocioni just signed new deals. Thomas and Noah are still in their rookie contracts. If i'm the GM of the Bulls I pull that move any day of the week if that's what was proposed. Get 2 or 3 possible starters for Gasol is a great deal. But is Gordon and Nocioni worth adding payroll to a team that isn't going to contend any time soon in the West?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote