View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:08 AM   #69
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

You are still not making sense LUT. Wade certainly had a lot more potential than Josh/Devin had. And it was more obvious then as a rookie than it is obvious for josh/devin now after 4-5 years.

Unless I missed that final four appearance that josh/devin led their teams to?

But irregardless, this is devins 4th and josh's 5th or so.

I think before you trade dirk to build around the superstar devin or josh, don't you have to at least believe they are?

So do you or not? Which one? And if they are superstars in waiting, I would think we could get quite a player for them. Better than Jason Kidd for sure imo.

I know dirk is a top 5, josh (no way in the world), devin (I expect an all-star in the making but that's about it.). So I might say that devin/josh equals odom/??. But not the other way around.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote