View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #71
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I'm trying to have a conversation with lut but he's kinda slippery. He thinks that if the mavs trade dirk they will get better somehow? I'm trying to understand how. Maybe Jason Terry is the superstar to hitch the team too, now that silks here I should expand the question.

So we trade dirk to get a player that will support our superstar? Whom is it..
Devin, Josh, Jason? Well I don't really think any of them are superstar material.

So my argument is that if you want to trade dirk fine, but when that happens it will be because we are in full rebuilding mode and will be looking to get bad really quick.
Stop kidding yourself. The MAIN reason we would be in rebuilding mode if we traded Dirk, is because Dirk could NOT fetch a true Superstar like Kobe in return now. We had a chance to get better and improve, but the decision was to stay put, and now look at the value of our so-called tradeable pieces.

Question back at you. Is Dirk the Superstar for this CURRENT roster to win a title?
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote