View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #88
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
And why aren't they a title contender? Is it because you don't like the way they play? Is it their record? Is it their efficient offense?

I would agree that they do seem to be falling down defensively, however I also am hoping like heck that they can pick that up. Playing diop would help I believe.

I think I see a title team because they have beaten most of the contenders and have a better or on par record as they do. At least did, haven't checked it lately.

I call idiot alert if you are thinking that josh/devin are going to lead this team to a championship without dirk. Devin maybe as he seems to have a pretty decent bball iq, josh, forget it.
Yes, you indeed caused the idiot alert. I never said a Josh/Harris lead team would win a title. A Kobe/KG type lead Mavs team w/ Josh and Harris would win a title for many years. Yes, a Kobe/KG type lead Mavs team w/ Dirk would win a title as well. But, lets be real, NOBODY will give up KOBE or KG for Dirk.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote