View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:50 AM   #89
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Dude,
How can you call getting Kobe a fantasy? I guess you INDEED had that letter that you asked me about? I forgot about the double standards you have. If I talk about getting KG and Kobe, I am living a dream, because you INDEED have the inside scoop on my fantasy being false?

Please explain to us all, how you see a title contending team with this CURRENT roster? It is clear to me. We have to have a major shake-up to win a title in the next 3 years. I prefer to keep Harris and Howard at this point. I have always said this. I have always wanted a KG or Kobe with Harris and Howard. I think that both of those players would make them alot better MENTALLY. Mavs are NOT mentally tough enough. We need a Superstar that can demand mental toughness from Harris and Howard. If someone like that would come here, then I think both Harris and Howard would become All-Stars.
That is your opinion, which I discount as not a very good one. You are the same guy who has been touting how great Jason is as a point guard on this team. Now devin/josh are superstars.

I've always wanted duncan with dirk too. So maybe we could trade josh/devin for him. Fantasy bball, fantasy bball. Not even close to living in reality. You "might" have gotten kg for dirk but I wouldn't want him. You would NOT have gotten Kobe for dirk because kobe is a lot smarter than you and would know that he, josh and devin would have no more chance than he already had.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote