View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:55 AM   #93
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
That is your opinion, which I discount as not a very good one. You are the same guy who has been touting how great Jason is as a point guard on this team. Now devin/josh are superstars.

I've always wanted duncan with dirk too. So maybe we could trade josh/devin for him. Fantasy bball, fantasy bball. Not even close to living in reality. You "might" have gotten kg for dirk but I wouldn't want him. You would NOT have gotten Kobe for dirk because kobe is a lot smarter than you and would know that he, josh and devin would have no more chance than he already had.
Dont be silly again. Mitch was the one smarter than both of us, and waited the Mavs out, and now would look SILLY for trading Kobe for Dirk. When I look at the Top 3 coaches (Pop,Jackson and Riley) in the NBA, I would say that none of them would trade their Superstar for Dirk. What does that say? Once again did you look in your crystal ball that told you Kobe said "NO" to a trade to the Mavs that left the Mavs w/o Dirk? Please tell me about that one. I will refresh all night on getting that answer..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote