View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 04:23 AM   #17
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I will be voting for a Clinton for the first, and almost certainly, only time in my life on March 4. F*** Obama and his Triumph of the Will style hour+ long speeches that don't say anything substantive, but leave children and fools crying and fainting over sh*t vapors and nonsense. American political contests should ideally at least pretend to focus on substantive ideals and real policy debate, not vapidly hollow and potentially dangerous prettiness and celebrity, so I say again, F*** Obama and the corrupt and stricken whores' mare of popular trash culture that he rides so surely and prettily upon...

Oh Pestilence, you are Obama's Bitch Mare.

Last edited by Evilmav2; 02-13-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote