View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is it the conditioning program?

It seems everybody on the team is having some kind of pain in their body, this is strange because we usually never have this many injuries, and also Dirk and everyone else seems to have lost their shooting touch. Maybe its the weightlifting program, I think Dirk should sit out the last two games before the all-star game and I think he should skip the all-star game, also I think Avery should watch how much these guys are lifting weights. But the thing is that even if its the weights thats messing up everyone Avery will deny it and force them to continue lifting. My hope is that after we get beaten down in the playoffs this dude gets fired, all of the teams problems are right in his face and he does nothing about them because he is too stubborn and because he is inexperienced. I'm sorry but I think we are getting beat down in the playoffs(this is coming from a positive fan). Thanks Avery!! You've ruined another season!!

Last edited by LSMF; 02-13-2008 at 11:42 AM.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote