View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 12:55 PM   #19
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I guess I'll spell it out for you

there shouldn't have been a "my thread" to argue about in the first place because you shouldn't have made, yet another, thread about something that has been discussed countless times. Haven't you seen everyone complaining about the insane amounts of new threads being caused by a, ZOMG, losing streak that everyone will no doubt forget about the next time we win 5+ in a row?
Me and you have a misunderstanding, you say that many people already posted a thread about this topic, that means others may see it as a problem, if so many people think that it is a problem do you expect them to just stop talking about it? You expect every one to just forget about it? It's gunna keep coming up as long as the players keeps chucking up bricks and complaining about being hurt. And people say it like weights are harmless after a certain amount of time which I can agree but if you are already doing tough drills, and going through hard practices and then you lift weights it can cause your body to break down. That's why I posted this thread.