View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 01:36 PM   #27
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
It seems everybody on the team is having some kind of pain in their body, this is strange because we usually never have this many injuries, and also Dirk and everyone else seems to have lost their shooting touch. Maybe its the weightlifting program, I think Dirk should sit out the last two games before the all-star game and I think he should skip the all-star game, also I think Avery should watch how much these guys are lifting weights. But the thing is that even if its the weights thats messing up everyone Avery will deny it and force them to continue lifting. My hope is that after we get beaten down in the playoffs this dude gets fired, all of the teams problems are right in his face and he does nothing about them because he is too stubborn and because he is inexperienced. I'm sorry but I think we are getting beat down in the playoffs(this is coming from a positive fan). Thanks Avery!! You've ruined another season!!
Where did you say Avery was responsible for the players' injuries??
1) You begin with the title of your thread.
2) Then you state the team is having a lot of injuries, more so than in the past.
3) The team is shooting poorly.
4) Maybe its Avery's fault because of the weightlifting program.
5) Then you say even if this is the cause of the above then Avery will deny it. "Bad, bad Avery."
6) You conclude by saying "Thanks Avery! You've ruined another season!!"

I think you made your case pretty clear. Avery is the root of all evil.