Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 08:32 AM   #136
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
I hate people who think that pocket knives are only carried by bad people and crazies. Knives and/or multi-tools with cutting edges are things that are good to have on your person for a variety of darned good reasons, and I say it doesn't make you a bad person if you happen to make a general habit of carrying one or both alongside your wallet, keys, and cellphone...
i take it you don't fly much...

i used to have a pretty sweet mini gerber multi-tool on my key chain, but when i got my new job and started flying more, i got sick of having to take it off my key chain every time i went to the airport (cause no way would i forget and let security take it!). so now it just sits at home... and i don't use it as much. I miss you, gerber!