View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Audio/Videophiles - I Need Advice

That’s AUDIO and VIDEO philes. So no, I don't expect responses from you, sike.

Anyway, my Sony DVD dream system (receiver, DVD player, speakers) just went KAPUT today. It's about 6 years old. I may have to break it open to get the DVDs that are trapped inside…

Anyway, I guess I’m in the market for something new, so I’m going away from the all-in-one system and am going after a receiver. And then i'll eventually get a blu-ray player or upconverting DVD player.

Do you guys have any recommendations for receiver brands and/or models? I don’t want to break the bank, but I’d love to have good quality, and I think I’d like wireless speakers.

Any recs you guys may have would be AWESOME.

Thanks!