View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #7
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

MavsX....... I'm gonna disagree with you there. I think Crutchfield's prices are pretty high, but when you factor in that they do have amazing customer service, it might just be worth it. Some people don't wanna go through the hassle of other companies, and crutchfield is a surefire way to avoid all that. But if you feel confident enough in another company, crutchfield is a good place to check out stuff.

At the end of the day though, I am not at all against doing business with them if you wanna pay extra for the peace of mind.

I can safely recommend onkyo DVD's. You would think the difference in image wouldn't be that great between any two DVD players...... wrong wrong wrong wrong. It really is like night and day. Same connection and all, my Onkyo spanks my old Sony DVD. But you'll be getting Blu-ray, won't you? (HD-DVD is going the way of the dodo, losing shelf space in wal-mart, with the inventory not to be renewed in June, and BB already only recommending Blu-ray as the format to go for HD content).

BTW, here are some pics of my HT.

Last edited by bernardos70; 02-15-2008 at 11:07 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote