View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 03:28 AM   #134
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, I'm so glad Flaco isn't the GM.

Flaco: Dance, monkeys, dance! You can't actually win, you just think you can! Keep your silly dreams to yourself.
Dirk: I'm sick of working so damn hard to create every shot for myself and my teammates. The days of Nash were much more fun, can we get a real point guard?
Flaco: NO! It's more fun for me if you work your ass off into mediocrity just long enough so I can bring in new guys to sustain this level of hopeless decency after you retire.
Dirk: But if there is a real opportunity to take a chance and go for the gold...
Flaco: Silence! That kind of thinking is a cop out! We're not going to win now, and we're not going to win later, because it's all about the future. You're not looking at the big picture.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote