View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 05:54 PM   #152
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressboy
Jack.Kerr, if Cuban had been willing to spend more money he could have signed KVH to 15mil and gotten a third team involved in the trade. I worked up a few in the trade forum. Its obvious he did not want to spend the money. He only did it to save face after the stack disaster. I really don't think they would have done anything else. For the difference in the money we could have gotten someone like Wally instead of the Cavs for instance but we will never know because I don't think it was an option. If he had spent more money he could have kept Diop and Hassel as another option.
Couldn't he have used KVH in a separate deal?

I don't see how involving a third team in the Jersey trade would necessarily have helped. I agree that player like Wally would've just been cluuter.

I do hope that they can pull it all together and make some kind of little run going into the playoffs. Kidd is a fun player to watch, without a doubt, and seeing him work with Dirk should be entertaining. But 28 games isn't a lot of time for a major overhaul. All that experience better count for something. And quick.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote