Thread: Lakers Vs Suns
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 08:43 PM   #8
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

It is true Gasol has been soft. He got better on that but the last season and this with the Grizz it seemed he didn't even care to play anymore. Remember i am not a Kobe fan but i know great talent and i feel he is the best player in the game. Kobe is smart on the floor, like Nash is. He knows peoples weakness and strengths and he will dribble and cut and make guys come to him and now he is setting Gasol up nicely. Phil Jackson is taking him(Gasol) outside on the wing and a center comes out on him and now he sprints to the middle with the ball and if you cut the rim off on him, he is getting deadly with a short hook, running fast in the lane.

They have so many people on that team that can handle the ball, slash, penetrate and it opens Gasol up for wide open dunks. He has been soft but he looked better on that against the Suns(in which they are soft). Gasol in Memphis, got in the last year he would just stand around and shoot long shots. He isn't good playing that way. Phil Jackson has already turned him into a paint player and what i have seen, he looks really good.

Bynum will also be a load in the paint. He stays in the paint like Dampier as where Gasol and even Odom moves in and out. Those three teams you have mentioned, Jazz, Lakers and Spurs is going to be a war and it will be physical. I don't think the Suns can hang with them. Haha i am like you, God must be a Laker fan. Turiaf isn't bad either for things they need him to do.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote