View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 08:47 AM   #18
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
i don't mind. After all, the highlight of the NBA Season for me is the Shooting Stars competition during All-Star weekend. Everything else pales in comparison.

This genius competition makes me wish that Dallas had a WNBA team. Then we could pair Dirk with whatever beautiful WNBA lady is selected, then throw in Harp, Tarp, or Brad Davis as the vet.

it would be beautiful. Stern! bring a WNBA team to Dallas! make it happen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Funny thing is that I remember when they were talking about building the AAC Stern visited and in a presser promised that if we did build it we would be awarded a WNBA team. I was thinking.... awarded? Isn't that a sentence?
Quote:
U2, you'd think with your daughter advancing her basketball career at such a fast pace, you'd be more supportive of the WNBA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
The Dallas Starlets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Quote:
U2, you'd think with your daughter advancing her basketball career at such a fast pace, you'd be more supportive of the WNBA.
I could lie and say I am supportive of it.... but honestly I've never seen a game of it so I can't speak to whether I would enjoy it. My "viewpoint" on it is based off of what I've heard about it from the local Dallas sports talk radio station (Americas favorite radio station).

But if my daughter gets good enough to be drafted into the WNBA you can bet my butt (and the rest of me for that matter) will become a huge supporter.
Quote:
Essentially, WNBA fans fall into two categories:

1) Fathers taking their daughters to games

2) Lesbians

and that's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Quote:
Essentially, WNBA fans fall into two categories:

1) Fathers taking their daughters to games

2) Lesbians

and that's it.
Hmmm. Try DVR'ing an WNBA game when it comes on, and just keep it. I promise you, when you are having trouble sleeping, play that........ it'll bore you out of insomnia in no time!
Coherency to the topic of this thread???

You really disappoint me!!!

How about a new one?

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote