View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 09:37 PM   #36
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
The person that brought up Houstons pg, this is the question mark and why they grabbed Bobby Jackson also for a back up. If i had a young Shaq or a Ming and i am coach, i throw the ball 90% to them everytime down. I make them shoot, layup or dunk, no questions. When you are as tall as the goal and have a touch like Ming, this is not hard to figure out.

McGrady is also so good as well. It has been a mystery why thgey are not winning titles but Ming had been soft and McGrady usually gets hurt. Maybe this coach knows Ming/McGrady is his meal ticket and making the players go to them. If they ever got a Nash, Parker, Kidd and even Harris and Cassell would have been good for another year or two, they would be so hard to beat. I have not watched them but it sounds like Ming is tougher, more agressive and demanding the ball.
Thats what I would do if I was the Rockets coach, unfortunately JVG couldn't seem to grasp that concept. And if I was the Rockts GM i'd be all over trying to trade Mcgrady (winning streak or not...). I mean, if they don't make it out of the first round this year how much more proof do you need that God just hates him? It would be sad if it wasn't so damn funny.

But still, Houstens pg position is one of the weakest in a stacked conference and I don't think they will get far until they upgrade that area. I'm sure Housten fans themselves will tell you that they found out several crappy point guards does not equal a good one. I'm not sure how good Jackson is at this point in his career but I doubt he can possibly be more useless than Mike James. At least they made a nice effort there.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote