View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #6
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I think the Rox's problem is McGrady. Not in that he gets injured often, but in that he doesn't want to understand that this is Yao's team. Yao to me is really one of the top 10 players in the league, at least. I completely disagree that he is soft. But as soon as T-Mac came back he started taking more shots than Yao. That to me is a no no. I guess it hurts his pride to admit that some chinese dude is better than him at playing ball, but those are the facts. Yao has to touch the ball on every possession.

Ultimately I don't think their role players are good enough. They don't have many good shooter. Depending on Luther Head and Aaron Brooks every game is not a great idea. It seems to me that Battier has concentrated himself so much on D that he has forgotten what a jumper is. I like Scola a lot, but this to him is still a learning experience. I don't care that you are a 27 year old seasoned vet, it takes a year for everyone to figure out the NBA. I think the Rox make it to the first round, but that's it.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote