Thread: #15??
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 07:44 AM   #20
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

How about Chris Duhon as backup point guard:
Quote:
Duhon Finished In Chicago?
February 27, 2008 - 5:04 am

Chicago Tribune - Chris Duhon may be the odd man out in the Bulls' suddenly crowded backcourt, K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune is reporting.

"There are times teams want to go in another direction or have guys who they expect to play a lot next year," Duhon said after practice on Tuesday. "If my time does come again this season, that's great. If not, I can't let that affect the player I am."

"Right now I just have to be a good teammate and, whenever this season is over, see what my options are."

Link
I think he would be a nice addition as backup point guard and is still young enough to play after Kidd is finished. A trade of Juwan Howard and Eddie Jones for Chris Duhon would work via RealGm Trade Checker: Trade ID #4539199

Even if I don´t know, why Chicago should do this...

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote