Thread: #15??
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 11:38 AM   #33
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma
I think Cassell has to be our top option, as always with every team Kidd plays on, the 2nd unit is horrid. I'd sign up Cassell, then maybe go after Duhon in the offseason.

Sterling's trying to get a better buyout, which would actually help us if money does become an issue, we can help him recoup a bit of the buyout difference from salary.
I also hope we will get Cassell, since getting a backup point guard should be our first priority in my opinion. I would like Duhon better because he is a good defender and has about the same assist average as Cassell, so he would be a great pick up if the Bulls buy him out. If not he is definitely worth a look in the offseason.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-27-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote