View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 08:11 AM   #505
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, U2, I heard "tovar" as well, I was just looking for confirmation on the other hanso's first name (alvar).

I love that flac is all about the vile vortices! I am, too! And so far, there's something to match up with each one (good catch on the Antarctica one, kiro).
So here's a question - how was the timeline working in this episode? were the 1996 and 2004 timelines running in parallel, so that when a change was made in 1996, it only then had an effect on 2004? Were daniel's motives in helping Desmond selfish? Knowing that if he sent Desmond to himself, that would provide Daniel with the constant he needed in case something went wrong?