View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 01:21 AM   #786
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight: the final existing version of this "I am Legend" story (that I know of). I've watched "Last Man on Earth" (1964 with Vincent Price), "The Omega Man" (1971 with Charlton Heston), and "I am Legend" (2007 with Will Smith). All of these were pretty interesting, and stuck their own little flavor into it. So I was looking a little forward to finishing it off with a 2007 straight to video version starring who the heck knows called "I am Omega." I was hoping for Toxic Avenger quality. I got through 5 minutes. Ack. Horrid. I'd rather watch the Mavs lose to Utah again. Hopefully sleep will wipe from my eyes the worst 5 minutes of movie that I've seen in quite some time.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote