View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 09:28 PM   #50
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< size has nothing to do with it... him scoring 25 points compared to fin scoring 25 points in a game in the same amount of shots.. guess what, just because AI is shorter and might have had to work harder to get his points means absolutely nothing.... they came up with the same result.

now, let's look a little closer. AI may score 28 a game and shoot 40%.. well, guess what, that percentage sucks ass. him being short doesn't make it any more effective or efficient.

there's several players that would do more in the same situation than what AI does.

i'm right, you're wrong.

I know it's just your &quot;opinion&quot;, but your &quot;opinion&quot; is wrong
>>

Your starting to piss me off with this im always right and everyoen else is wrong thought. Yes having a harder time to score your points does make a huge difference. It isnt that Allen isnt a good shooter its because he drives to the whole and has to take harder shots. Everyone knows that AI is the man on the team and he is gonna be the shooter in tough times. Down here in Dallas no one knows becuase Finlely could take it, Dirk, NAsh, or even Raef or Nick. AI is the one who is gonna take the shot. Maybe because I play ball I see how hard it is for AI to play being a shorter guy compared to everyone. Im right your wrong blah blah blah.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote