View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 09:32 PM   #7
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< grbh- good call.

FilthyFinMavs- noone ever mentioned race until ignorance reigned down on the thread. That is one dumbass remark. The point was that the Blazers take on a criminal element (and if you dont realize that its not my problem) and the Knicks seem to catch all the contract/bad boy personas. Keep it out of the racial arena. That was ridiculous.
>>

It wasnt really a racial comment well atelast I didnt see it as one. I was just saying because this isnt the first time u are or anyone else has brought up the Trailblazers and Knicks. I was just wondering why u made such a ignorant comment. And being that Knicks and Blazers rarely or nearly have no black players I assumed u made the comment to say because they were black. As far as I knwo Knicks are a pretty good team off the court. You could have said 76ers being how they are off court trouble or u could have said Milwaukee. Thats why I asked the questionn.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote