View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 10:22 PM   #14
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< Anyone that uses race in an argument or to make a point is a dumbass IMO. It shows ignorance weakness, and intolerance. Since you say it wasn't your intent...fuhgedabowdit >>

I usually wouldnt tolerate these words being used towards me but since I do not want to get banned Im not gonna retaliate and just act like I just didnt even read what u just typed in the second sentence. And yes im a dumbass for using race in a argument lmao. Becuase u use race in a argument makes u a dumbass? That makes totally no sense. I was using race to ask a question it wasnt used as a argument or what not. Like i said if u dont see what u typed as racial then its all good here cuz i aint trippin. &quot;what a dumbass. The Knicks will surely sign him now. Or the Blazers&quot; I found the comment racial and was just asking what u meant by it. By no means was I callin u a racist but u assumed I was. Watch ur language next because I might not be so nice and let this slide.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote