View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 05:57 PM   #4
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Both of you have very good points i think. Marion looks bad with the Heat. He looked great with Nash and he could fly up and down, play defense and get easy dunks from Nash. They had the problem of beating the Spurs. They got Shaq for one team and one team alone, the Spurs. The Spurs are going to make you stand still and play a half court grind game. Phx knows this and they got Shaq.

This does help them against the Spurs but i doubt they can beat them in a series but i might be wrong. We did the same thing, to the point we could compete and even beat the Spurs or atleast we was even with them. What Phx and Dallas forgot about was the west has gotten so so good it is not just the Spurs anymore. It is about 8 or 9 teams that can beat you or beat anyone. They don't play one style anymore. Shaq had a big game and was probably the difference today.

The scarry part. The Spurs shot a lousy 35% and let's give credit to Phx but they only lose by 7 shooting 35% and Shaq having a big game. This is why the Spurs are who they are. It is scarry when you can win titles shooting 30% or 55% or anywhere in between.

This was a big win for Phx but it's sure going to be hard to get thru the west with so many different styles, so many different good teams and so much talent on about 9 teams, in the west. Barbosa, Diaw and Giricek need to pick it up and especially Diaw and Barbosa and take some mins and stress off those main core players because like us, they are not young. Those three players i mentioned are so important to try to fill in with things that Marion did.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote