View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 09:42 PM   #404
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

You know, I'll admit I thought earlier this season that Stephane Robidas might just be a tiny bit overrated, b/c he's got that great work ethic & toughness, but let's face it, he's still too small & I still think there wasn't a need to give him the contract that we did. But he's really stepped it up & had a really solid year, considering how many more minutes he's had to play due to Zubie & Bouch's injuries. Good for him for getting that career high.

Caught the game on Yahoo video...I thought the Morrow-Modano-Richards line looked pretty good. I don't know about splitting up Morrow & Ribeiro--wouldn't Lehts work just as well on that line?--but I'm betting they'll be back together soon enough. Also, just want to say, I loved Hagman's tinted visor. Maybe he'll copy Ovechkin's game as well as his look.