View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 02:36 PM   #465
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
If Voldemort was a chicken with his head cut off it's because he put himself in that position. He didn't understand wand law and that showed in the end. Just because Harry is 17 doesn't mean he has to be ignorant. Especially on a subject that he has spent the better part of 2 years working towards figuring out. It wasn't that Harry knew more than Voldemort, because Harry's knowledge of dark magic is relegated to little more than horcruxes and the unforgivable curses... he just happened to be enlightened on the magic that ended up being the downfall of his nemesis.
yup...I agree with you guys...it was a pretty weak way to off big V.

I still see no reason why V couldn't have defeated Harry easily...unless the wand would not perform any spells against its rightful owner...if that is correct, its one thing...but the fact that V didn't even try other spells (if memory serves) in his duel with Harry is just dumb.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote