View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #68
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
I forgot about this one incident when he played in Wake Forest. They were playing against N.C. State and he intentionally elbowed Julius Hodge in the groin. I forgot if he was punished or not, i don't think he was.
He was punished actually with a suspension for the first game of the ACC Tournament which Wake lost. Then Wake flamed out in round 2 with a pretty good team that year (a #2 seed). I know some people argued that the punch to Hodge's groin really hurt the momentum of that team.

It was one of several cheap shots that Paul hit the opposition with at Wake even though it was the only one that got punished. I'd be surprised if this trend hadn't continued in the NBA although I can't say I've watched a ton of Hornets games to say whether or not this is the case.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 03-14-2008 at 04:26 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote