View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #2031
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico
It's inane to believe that as bad as the Mavs played against Houston some odd games ago they believe that Dirk would have made a difference. They were terrible and were dispatched thusly for that WNBA-esk performance. The only Mav with anything to say about that game was Erica but like I said it was a WNBA worthy performance.

As close as the west is this year it's amazing that anyone would gush over the ability for other teams to remain healthy when it's Houston that's been effected the most.
Read what Nash13 had to say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
Uh, do you want to know the Rockets record this year against Dallas this year when they have Yao?

I think this streak is pretty amazing yet overhyped. I mean, even when you play mostly bad teams, showing up that many nights in a row is good. But if they had a 5 games stretch where in 4 of those games, you play the Spurs(healthy), the Hornets(healthy), the Jazz(healthy), and the Lakers(healthy), they'd more than likely still be in 7th place.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote