View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #878
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Other than Day Lewis....I was not a fan.
i thought the movie was kind of good for the first three quarters - i'm quite fond of lewis, di caprio and liam neeson (but not in a gay way, at least not a real flaming gay way), so I enjoyed it at first.

but the end was like they ran out of money and time and said "hey, let's get this thing wrapped up by noon and catch an early flight out."

just a wretched ending.

(ok, i know they don't shoot movies sequentially, but that's how the ending seemed to me)

now that i think about it, I kind of thought the same thing about this movie as I thought about Glory Road -- they were both fabulous stories poorly told.