View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 06:12 AM   #1296
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

While our secondary unit wasn´t blamed for all and everything, I still don´t see why Avery is so keen on starting the 2nd quarter without a single starter. That´s just self-loving mastermindness of a Noob Coach. I mean - we KNOW it doesnt work.

We took 7 of the 21 half quarter deficit in like 4 or 5 minutes between the late 1st and early 2nd quarter, and once you are giving an opponent Momentum you don´t have to wonder when he takes it and curses to a big lead.

That and the Isolation thing is mind boggling. The Kidd trade changed our team from having a Guard problem to having an obvious coach problem. I´d say that is an upside, yet, it might still be a fatal flaw.

Maybe we can get Avery to foul out in key games for a double tech within the first quarter? He could claim to try to get the team fired up, and by doing it he might solve the biggest problem aswell ... I´d swallow those two tech free throws every single game ...