View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 08:38 AM   #89
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Sorry, but if DMac is really a franchise back; an Emmitt Smith, or Walter Payton, or Barry Sanders, or Adrian Peterson, or Eric Dickerson, or LT, etc. --- you spend the picks while you have them, and you keep the power back in Barber as well, IMO.
I think DMac could hurt us more as a bust than he could help as a star...

The Cowboys are too close/complete to take any major risks that would set them back if they didn't pan out... I'm pretty sure we'd have to give up Barber to get McFadden's pick, and it doesn't seem worth giving up on a proven commodity when we only need a solid/quick back to compliment Barber and take this team to the next level...

Given the depth of running backs in this draft, I bet we could get a decent replacement for Julius Jones with our 2nd or 3rd picks...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote