View Single Post
Old 08-04-2002, 01:10 PM   #12
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< I dont know It think Bucks got the bigger end of this deal. They get a rookie who will probaly be somehwere from the first pick to the 12th pick. >>

With the Hawks lineup, they will make the playoffs in the east. That pick will not be in the lottery. The Bucks just got raped. Kukoc is not very good, Smith is a head case, and a pick from 12-20? Horrible trade...
>>

WHo is on the Hawks lineup? Ratliff? Injury prone. Big Dog? Good player but not so good of a shooter. Terry is a real hooper I give u that but Hawks arent making the playoffs. I can name 8 teams off the back better than them. Bucks had probaly the best roster in the Eastern Conference last season and didnt maek the playoffs. Just becuase u have a good Lineup doesent mean ur gonna make the playoffs in the East. I do think Hawks have a terrific big 3 or well big 4 in Ratliff, Terry, Shareef, and Big dog but other htan Reef and Terry the rest of the Hawks players have question marks.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote