View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

The underdog thing could help us if we aren't an emotional wreck. But we used to be the underdogs. Once we've become the overdogs is it possible to take on the role of underdogs, or is the pressure already there either way now?

I don't care about seeding this year with everything being so close. I just hope we get a good matchup. With Golden State looking like a 7 or 8 seed this year, I'm glad we aren't a 1 or 2 seed. HCA becomes irrelevant pretty quickly if you win one of those first two. HOWEVER, we need to win some games to get some confidence going into the playoffs and winning at this point basically equates to moving up the standings with how close the standings are.

Screw the Rockets streak, I'd like to play them more than any of the other top 7 teams. There are some young, inexperienced teams (albeit really good teams) at the top this year. They are only 1 or 2 games ahead too. I'm fine with those punks feeling like top dogs.