View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #40
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma
Yea, that was my intial reaction ACL tear, thank goodness it wasn't. Seeing the replays and how the knee twisted, though not as ugly as Livingston, thought it was torn. I guess we're all better off that it was just a high ankle sprain. Hopefully this doesn't lead to chronic injuries that will require surgery. I remember 2 playoffs ago, Richard Jefferson suffered a similar injury, and since it was the playoffs, he continued to play, but never put up the same numbers and was limping throughout the Miami series. He came back presumably at full strength in 06-07, but by January he opted to have ankle surgery and was out for 6 weeks...hopefully Dirk is 100% before coming back.
Yes I recall that so well. RJ was not even 50% of his normal healthy self.

Although I hope that Dirk comes back soon, I also hope he will take the careful and thorough road to recovery. Lingering injuries as a result of hastened recovery is not something he would like to have in his career. Most people here have said that Dirk recovers well and faster than most. I really hope thats the case here.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote