View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 08:16 AM   #46
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Dirkadirkastan]Need I remind you people how 92bDad got here in the first place?

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?p=619365

Edit: Notice the name "janet" in the second post.[/QUOTE
What's you point?

I'm bitter with the NBA!!! I still love the Mavs, from Cuban, the Avery, to Dirk and team...they are one of the greatest teams in NBA history.

However I have a great dislike of David Stern and how he runs the legue. As long as he is running the league and Cuban is the owner, I don't believe the Mavs will have a shot...and that frustrates me, especially for the players that are here NOW!!!

Dirk and company get only token respect...

Pardon my word picture, but the Mavs in the NBA are like the Token African American guy in the context of "Fairness" And it PISSES me off!!!

Stern is the image of "The Man" and we need to stick it to the man!!!

I hope this changes and that Stern does something to change the image of the NBA, but as of now it is a farce and as entertaining as it is...it remains frustrating!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote