View Single Post
Old 08-05-2002, 01:46 PM   #10
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< I do know some things about Matt Harpring. I lived in Central Florida when he was a rookie with the Orlando Magic....I agree he was a hustling Eddie Najera type. I'm not saying he isn't a decent player...but whether anyone wants to admit it or not...we should not sign him...4 white starters? Lets be serious. There are teams in the NBA who don't have 4 white guys out of 15 and they call us out when we play them...&quot;just a bunch of soft white guys&quot;...sound familiar? If we cannot get Lewis....or Marshall....I say pick up Russell. >>

I agree in a sense lol. Its kinda making u sound like a racist ina bit but im sure ur not trying to sound like that. I dont liek ti either when teams aroudn the NBA call us soft white guys but Harpring is a tough ass tho. The reason why I dont want Harpring is because of the same reason people said dont sign Darvin Ham and Buck. WE have os many guys like Harpring on here. I go after Lewis first then Marshall but after that I go after Harpring then Russell.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote