View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #11
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
i would much rather make the playoffs and have dirk back and win it all..which I think can still happen
Big up on the positivity. I think that above everything else (play calling, "isos", the supposed quick fix of firing Avery, and the inconsistency out of Stack, Terry, and Howard) this team just looks wounded mentally. It has to be tough getting ramped up after the Finals result and running into the hottest team in the league in the first round of the playoffs last year. If a team's psyche is damaged, they tend to look like they are a step behind and pressing in crunch time. That is really my only worry right now. They have played even with the best in the league the past several games, but they pressed when it was time to take scalps and that is far more dangerous than any personnel concerns. The positive in a team having a psychological block is that it is fixable. But the time to fix it is running short and it could just as easily get worse instead of getting better.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote