View Single Post
Old 08-05-2002, 02:01 PM   #14
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

mpb: You are a racist, nuff said. And so are all the players that call us soft white guys.
This team of "soft white guys" was one of the elite teams in the NBA last year.
And I did'nt say he was an Eddie Najera "type", I said he was stronger, faster and more offensively skilled than Najera.
White people can play this game too, we have been since the game was invented and we will continue to do so.....I'm so sick of the sterotypes.....The champions of the Hoop-it-up street ball tournament have been a team of 4 white guys for the last 2 or 3 years. You know why? Because they are just plain better than everyone else. I have been amazed at the kind of players that TEAM has beaten. It's a thing of beauty really.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, black players call out the Mavs because they are scared to death of them. They are afraid the black race will lose it's stranglehold as the "superior" race in basketball. The last thing they want to see is a team full of smart, tough, skilled white boys hoisting the Pete O'Brien.

Racism sucks.