View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #32
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Eh, I support Mark on this one, if you let one blogger in, LET them ALL.
I second this. AND while Mark is at it, he needs to start his own Basketball league as it is apparent, that David Stern will NEVER let the MAVs win a championship as long as Mark owns the team. Stern does not like Mark and the Mavericks are suffering for it all. These last few games could have been won, but the calls from the refs are suspect, just like that FAKE championship that was handed to the lowly Miami Heat. People wonder why Miami can be the worst team in the NBA after just 2 seasons removed from the championship? Hell that doesn't take intellect! The Mavericks championship rings were handed to Miami by David Stern. The day Stern resigns or simply disappears into a puff of smoke with his ass behind him will be a happy day for me. We can all analyst what is wrong with the Mavericks and who is to blame until we are blue in the face (of course that wouldn't work for me), but I support my Mavericks 100% no matter what.

MFFL since 1993

Last edited by She_Growls; 03-28-2008 at 07:57 PM.
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote