View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 12:21 PM   #16
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Josh is more versatile than Redd? In what sense? Redd is a better defender, superior shooter, passer I mean I wouldn't call Redd a all around player but he does everything Josh does well but better. If the Bucks are rebuilding why on earth would they take on JET and Josh's contracts?

Quote:
This trade makes tons of sense from our standpoint, and with the Bucks rebuilding, they just might pull the trigger on a deal that ships out their biggest contract. Redd isn't ever going to be able to carry a team on his own. What he can be for us is an outstanding second option that is ready to catch and shoot a high percentage at a moment's notice. I'd do this deal 10 times out of 10, any day of the week, insert cliche here, etc..
But Josh and/or JET can carry that Bucks team lol? Redd reminds me a lot of Finley in his 20's. He may not be able to carry that etam on his own but that's why you draft big men like Bogut and Yi. Mo Williams is also a beast. Bucks have great personnel on their team. And their a young team. Personally, i'd take my lottery pick use my mid-level and sign a veteran and go to war with the team I currently have. The Blazers are the only team in the league that have a brighter future than the Bucks and that's debatable. If i'm going to rebuild though i'm definately not taking on one dimensional players like Josh Howard and JET who have huge contracts.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote