View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 04:19 PM   #23
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

I liked KVH as a player with the Nets, and kept hoping that he'd take off and be a consistent producer. But you could never be sure if he was going to show up or not. Would like to see him get more favorable opportunity, but kinda wonder if Philly is it.

You're right about Jefferson though, Scooter--at least defensively. Nets should be better defensively, but I think it's a little bit of a projection (i.e., guess) to say that he'll match KVH as an offensive threat. He's probably a better open court player, but I didn't see him shoot well enough to say that he'll match KVH's production. Apparently Scott and Thorn think he can grow into the position.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote