View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #67
kappasigma

kappasigma will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
There haven't been anymore terrorist attacks on US soil. And they have certainly been trying.

But you guys should continue to dishonor every brave American soldier, who has willingly and freely given up their freedom to become a target over there, so that you and your family don't have to be a target here.

Hating America is so cool.

maybe our culture and way of thought has to do with the fact that we are the only country who can't go 2 decades without a war. i think all countries get terrorist attacks, iraq gets terrorist attacks from israel, afghans get attacked from russians. Europeans get attacked. we are not the only ones, but we sure as hell profit bigtime when we do. maybe the arabs wouldn't hate us if we didn't supply israel with weapons and the green light to attack them, then we secretly arm and train the arabs, then tell israel about their setup. iran-iraq war, we support saddam and sell him weapons, then we secretly supply the iranians at the same time during the iran contra.

i think some of those guys might have the internet and were able to read on wikipedia about these things and they got pissed.

How about the terrorist attacks we face everyday here in north texas by illegal immigrants who can murder and have no way of being traced since they are not registered anywhere. illegal immigrant attack our neighborhoods killing a few at a time.

finally, the last thing i have to say is if we are the super power of the world and can't figure out a way to get rid of some arab in the caves of afghanistan without murdering millions of men, women and children, then we haven't progressed as a society.