View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #101
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Sixteen Candles
you're so gay for knowing that.

btw....

"Do you know how I know you're Gay?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Still unanswered: ""When the rabbit of chaos is pursued by the ferret of disorder through the fields of anarchy, it is time to hang your pants on the hook of darkness. Whether they're clean or not. ""

Hint #1: "Emma, Victoria, Melvin C., Melvin B., Geri. You've been charged with releasing a single that is by no means as kicking as your previous records. Nor does it have such a dirty phat bass line. You are sentenced to having your next record enter the charts at 179 and having it fall completely out the following week."

Hint #2: Your sexuality might be in question if you can figure out what movie this is from...

Hint #3: About a sh!tty UK female pop act from the 90s who recently reunited (don't ask how I know that - I might come across as being guilty of Hint #2...)
i'll tell you what you want,
what you really really want....